Designed in an Asian contemporary style, The Sarojin is renowned for its very, personalised service and atmosphere reminiscent of staying at a “friend’s private estate”. With the turquoise crystal waters of the Andaman Sea, it’s easy to imagine The Sarojin as the perfect idyll to celebrate your wedding. The Sarojin offers a very personal, bespoke wedding service tailored to each couple’s personal requirements; providing western and Thai style weddings and renewal of vows in the setting of your choice. Choose a ceremony under the shade of old sea almond trees on the secluded 11km white sand beach; under the grand ancient and spiritual Ficus tree in The Sarojin gardens, by a candlelit jungle waterfall, or simply as your imagination desires.
The Sarojin wedding services will take care of every aspect of your wedding day, from the flowers and catering, to your wedding cake and photographer. Venue ceremonies can accommodate from 2-100 persons for the wedding ceremony. Alternatively guests can exclusively hire the whole of The Sarojin, all 56 gates residences and all resort facilities for their private wedding party use for up to 130 guests per night.
The attention to detail at The Sarojin is evident from the moment you’re welcomed at the tranquil lobby that overlooks the lily pond and immaculate gardens. It’s particularly beautiful at night when hundreds of lights twinkle the way to your room. At The Sarojin anything is possible when it comes to planning your wedding, it is the perfect wedding venue in Thailand for your dream wedding abroad.
Weddings at The Sarojin at a Glance:
Wedding Ceremony Venues
- Beach, under the shade of a sprawling sea almondtree; maximum attendees 75
- Ficus, under the age old ficus tree amongst The
- Sarojin’s tropical gardens and inside the glassed interior of Ficus Restaurant; maximum attendees inside Ficus Restaurant 30 seated or 50 standing
- Edge, covered open air restaurant area, by the beach; maximum attendees 50 seated or 75 standing
- Thai or Western wedding ceremony
- Tailor-made vows, readings, music
- Buddhist monks or celebrant
- Decorated venue with flower luck chains, frangipani and orchid floral designs
- Personal wedding planner
- Floral bouquet for the bride and corsage for the groom
- Elegant one tiered wedding cake
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Private beach or in room a la carte breakfast with sparkling wine for the bride and groom the next morning
- Upgrade to Spa Suite subject to availability at time of booking
- 4 hours of photography with USB 100 images
Package price starts from £1854 GBP
Thai Wedding Ceremony
- Buddhist monks chant blessings paying tribute to Lord Buddha, wedding couple and guests
- Exchange of vows and rings
- Traditional Thai holy water ceremony.
- Symbolically ‘binding’ strings are laid onto the bride and groom’s head symbolising their union and sacred dots are placed on each of their foreheads. Holy water is poured over the bride and groom’s hands into a lotus flower bowl, symbolising fertility. Prayers are offered to the couple
- Readings, music
- Exchange of vows and rings
- Wedding toast and cutting of wedding cake
- Renewal of Vows
- Tailor-made available on-request
- Hairstyling, make up
- Wedding videographer and edited film
- Thai wedding outfits
- Elephants for bride arrival and wedding couple departure on the beach
- Private dining in an extraordinary location, a private sand island or a candle lit
- Jungle waterfall
- Luxury boat charters, snorkeling, cruising, sunset cocktails
- All entertainment options, DJ, band, fireworks, long drum processions, Thai hot
- Air spirit balloons
- Assistance with legal certification of marriage
Prices quoted in Thai Baht inclusive of all taxes
Minimum stay of 2 nights required by wedding couple including wedding night.
The wedding couple are required to check in 24 hours prior to wedding ceremony.
Outside guests are permitted to attend the wedding ceremony and any pre-arranged privately held wedding event
Children under 10 years are not permitted to stay at The Sarojin but outside child
Guests under 10 years are permitted to attend the wedding ceremony and any
pre-arranged privately held wedding event by prior arrangement